Summer is in full swing, so it’s time to cool off with this Blueberry Coconut Sparkler! This drink recipe is refreshing and fun…and perfect for the 4th of July!
This post may contain paid links. For more information, please see our disclosure policy.
Anyhoo, Summer is officially here, and that means it’s time to officially party! July 4th weekend is not far away now, so it’s time to start mentally arranging all of the awesome grilled foods and desserts you are going to have for the holiday weekend. But in your quest to plan the perfect party, don’t forget to make some festive drinks!
I mentioned last week that I just got back from visiting my Mom and sister (and my sister’s new baby!) down in Nashville. While we were there, my sis and I decided that we needed festive drinks. (And since my sister just had a baby, who am I to argue with her!? She pretty much can have whatever she asks for these days!) After a bit of rummaging around in the cabinet and a quick trip to the store for berries, this Blueberry Coconut Sparkler suddenly appeared in our hands. Don’t you just love it when that happens?
So get out there this weekend and whip up a batch of these festive Blueberry Coconut Sparklers! Here’s to awesome vacations, the official start of Summer and hopefully a cruise! Cheers!
Blueberry Coconut Sparkler
- 3 cups fresh blueberries
- 3 Tbsp lemon juice
- ½ cup coconut rum
- 2½ cups ginger ale
- Coconut Flakes optional garnish
- Muddle the blueberries in the bottom of a medium bowl.
- Add the lemon juice and coconut rum; stir until well combined. Using a fine mesh strainer, strain the mixture and discard the blueberry skins.
- Add the ginger ale and gently stir until combined.
- Garnish rims of glasses with coconut flakes (optional).
- Fill glasses with ice and add Blueberry Coconut Sparkler.
Looking for more fun cocktail recipes? Check out these other favorites, too: