Need an easy dessert to go with grilled burgers or hotdogs?
Try these Grilled S’mores!
Ah, s’mores. Perhaps the most classic dessert ever created. They’re tasty and easy to make…which is pretty much a perfect combination in my book! But what do you if you want a s’more and don’t happen to have a fire blazing in the backyard? Break out the grill. Yup, s’mores can be grilled. And the result is an ooey, gooey plate of deliciousness!
This Grilled S’mores recipe is perfect for days when you already have the grill going. (Although I’ve been known to light up the grill just for these tasty treats!) Making burgers for dinner? Or perhaps some grilled quesadillas? Then just wrap up some s’mores in foil pouches and throw them on the grill. (Hint: they only take about 5 minutes on low heat.)
Did you make this recipe? Leave a comment, or snap a photo and tag me on Instagram (@Spicedblog) – I’d love to see your version!
- 4 whole graham crackers each broken in half to make 8 squares
- 1 standard-sized chocolate bar broken into 4 pieces
- 4 large marshmallows
- Heat grill to low. (Note: Low temperature is important! Anything hotter and the s’mores will burn.)
- Build the s’mores by placing 1 marshmallow and ¼ of the chocolate bar between two squares of graham crackers.
- Wrap each s’more loosely in aluminum foil.
- Grill on low or indirect heat for 4-5 minutes, or until marshmallow and chocolate are slightly melted.
- Unwrap and enjoy!