15 Delicious Super Bowl Appetizers
The Super Bowl is about a week and a half away now, and you know what that means…time to start planning the appetizers for the big game! Whether you are hosting a big party or just having a low-key night watching the game (and the commercials), you’re sure to find some tasty treats in this list. Enjoy!
1. Easy Buffalo Chicken Dip: Every Super Bowl party must have a Buffalo Chicken Dip. This easy version is a staple of Super Bowl parties in our house!
2. Heath Bar Crunch Chex Mix: I’m a sucker for a sweet and salty combo, and Heath Bars are my favorite candy. That means this snack wins the Super Bowl. Literally.
3. Chocolate Super Bowl Cake: This chocolate cake + chocolate frosting is sure to be a hit at your party!
4. Rosemary, Ham, and Brie Pockets: The key to Super Bowl appetizers is they need to be easy and bite-sized…which makes these sandwich pockets perfect for your snack table!
5. Jack Daniels Honey BBQ Baked Chicken Wings: You can’t have a Super Bowl party without wings! Bonus: these wings are baked and include Jack Daniels Honey Bourbon. Score one for the home team!
6. Classic Soft Pretzels: Football isn’t football without soft pretzels.
7. Caramelized Onion Dip: You can never have enough delicious dips on your Super Bowl snack table. This chilled dip can be made ahead and served right before kick-off.
8. Oven-Baked Potato Wedges: These potato wedges are baked not fried…bet you can’t eat just one!
9. Spicy Sausage Balls: These 3-ingredient Spicy Sausage Balls are a favorite game-time snack in the Spiced house!
10. Simply Perfect Brownies: Don’t forget the sweets! These homemade brownies would be a tasty addition to your Super Bowl snack table.
11. Caramel Pecan Bars: I’ve always loved pecan pie…and these Caramel Pecan Bars are like bite-sized pecan pies.
12. Mini Taco Bowls: These easy taco bowls are a fun way to serve all sorts of Super Bowl snacks.
13. Crockpot Turkey Chili + Homemade Corn Bread: Just let guests serve themselves straight from the crockpot with these easy chili + corn bread recipes.
14. Tailgate Club Sandwich Bar: Let your guests build their own club sandwiches with this fun idea!
15. Easy Buffalo Popcorn: This tasty treat combines two Super Bowl favorites into one perfect snack.
Spiced® is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associate Programs and other affiliate services. This means that spicedblog.com receives a small commission by linking to Amazon.com and other sites at no cost to the readers.
Thank you for sharing my caramelized onion dip! I think I would enjoy a super bowl party at your house… all of these choices look AMAZING!
No problem at all, Laura! Thanks for the awesome dip…and the problem with a super bowl party at my house is none of the food makes it to the actual game! 🙂
Love love your Super Bowl round-up, my hubby would totally devour those Jack Daniels chicken wings!! I personally want some soft pretzels:-) Take care, Terra
Thanks, Terra!! The pretzels are one of my all-time favorites…but anything with Jack Daniels in it is bound to be near the top of the list, too. 🙂 Hope you’re doing well!
Love the round-up David! Thanks for including my Rosemary, Ham, and Brie Pockets. Hope the new year is treating you well! 🙂
Thanks so much, Anne! Those Rosemary, Ham, and Brie Pockets are perfect for the Super Bowl…thanks for posting them. All is well in upstate New York…other than the temperature! Hope you are doing well, too!