These Totally Addicting Cajun Spiced Pecans are just that…totally addicting! Your friends will beg for this recipe!
As Super Bowl week continues on, my mouth has begun to water more and more. All of these delicious appetizers are getting me ready for Sunday evening when I can finally sit down and enjoy some delicious food and drinks with the company of good friends…oh yeah, and watch the game and the commercials, too!
This post may contain paid links. For more information, please see our disclosure policy.
This seasoned pecan recipe has been a staple for many years in my book of party recipes. It’s incredibly easy to make (maybe 5 minutes worth of actual work), and it’s perhaps one of the most addicting things you will ever eat! As New Orleans is playing host to this year’s Super Bowl, the Cajun influences in this recipe are all too appropriate.
Cajun Spiced Pecans
- Combine all ingredients (except pecans) in a small dish and whisk together until combined.
- Place pecans in a medium bowl and pour liquid mixture on top.
- Stir until well coated.
- Arrange pecans into a single layer on a jelly-roll pan. (I line the pan with aluminum foil for easy clean-up).
- Bake at 300 degrees for 15-20 minutes, stirring once after about 8-10 minutes.
Tip: Watch these pecans closely as they can burn easily. Seriously. I burnt the first batch I made this morning because I decided to send a quick email before pulling them out of the oven.
- If you missed yesterday’s buffalo chicken dip recipe (also perfect for the Super Bowl), click here!
- For all my root beer lovers, here’s a clever way to serve up drinks for your Super Bowl watching.
- Looking for more party food + recipes? Visit the Spiced Pinterest Page!