These Easy Cream Cheese Pastry Bars are a simple, yet delicious dessert idea. These bars are a cross between Danish pastry and cheesecake…yum!
So I don’t know about you, but now that the holidays are over, I appreciate easy recipes. The days are cold, and I swear the sunset is beginning before the sunrise is ever finished. At this time of the year, all I want to do is curl up on the couch with a blanket, a mug of coffee, and a good book…oh yeah, and one of these cream cheese pastry bars.
This post may contain paid links. For more information, please see our disclosure policy.
Don’t forget to top the bars with cinnamon and sugar! These bars are a cross between cheesecake and Danish breakfast pastry…does that I mean I can eat them for breakfast and dessert?
Simply press a can of crescent roll dough into the bottom of a 9×13 baking pan. These bars take less than 10 minutes to make. The hardest part is waiting for them to sit in the fridge overnight!
And stay tuned next week because these bars will be used to create an awesome Snackadium…the perfect centerpiece for your Super Bowl Party!
Did you make these pastry bars at home? Leave a comment, or snap a photo and tag me on Instagram (@Spicedblog) – I’d love to see your version!
Easy Cream Cheese Pastry Bars
- Roll one can of crescent roll dough into bottom of ungreased 9×13 pan. (Do not separate the individual rolls, and make sure to press the seams of the rolls together.)
- In a mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, mix the cream cheese, sugar, egg, and vanilla until well-combined.
- Spread the cream cheese mixture evenly over the crescent roll dough.
- Arrange other can of crescent roll dough over the top of the cream cheese. (Once again, make sure the seams between the rolls are sealed.)
- Sprinkle with cinnamon & sugar.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes.
- Let cool, cover, and refrigerate overnight.
- Cut into bars, top with more cinnamon & sugar, and serve.