Looking for some tasty new Holiday Cocktail Recipes? These 3 recipes are sure to provide some inspiration!
Thanksgiving has come and gone, and if you’re anything like me…you don’t want to cook anything else this weekend! This is the time to enjoy leftovers and hanging out with family & friends. So turn on a football game, curl up in front of the fire, and make one of these delicious holiday cocktail recipes.
Holiday Coquito Cocktail
- 1½ ounces Cîroc Coconut
- ¼ cup pineapple juice
- ½ ounce coconut cream
- 1 ounce milk
- 1 egg white
- 1 dash cinnamon
- 1 dash nutmeg
- 1 dash all spice
- Add all ingredients and fill with ice. Shake and strain into a chilled cocktail glass. Sprinkle with coconut shavings.
Nothing says holidays quite like warm spiced apple cider! Garnish with a cinnamon stick and a dash of nutmeg for a quick festive drink.
Sleigh Ride Cocktail
- 5 ounces warm apple cider
- 1½ ounces Ciroc
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 1 apple slice
- 2 teaspoons honey
- Combine apple cider, cinnamon stick, apple slice, and honey. Let sit over night.
- Take cider mix, add 1.5 ounces of Ciroc and place in a crock-pot or regular pot and heat on low-medium.
- Serve and enjoy!
Normally peach cobblers are reserved for summer time fun, but this recipe lets us enjoy those summer flavors in the winter. This delicious cocktail is incredibly easy and perfect as an afternoon drink before (and after) pulling out the Thanksgiving leftovers!
Peach Cobbler Cocktail
- 3/4 ounce Ciroc Peach
- 3/4 ounce Frangelico
- 3/4 ounce heavy cream
- Garnish rim with brown sugar and crushed graham crackers
- Add ingredients to shaker filled with ice.
- Strain into cocktail glass rimmed with brown sugar and crushed graham crackers.
From all of us here at Spiced, enjoy the holiday season!
Did you make one of these Holiday Cocktail Recipes? Leave a comment, or snap a photo and tag me on Instagram (@Spicedblog) – I’d love to see your version! Cheers!