This post may contain paid links. For more information, please see our disclosure policy.
1. Black Friday Turkey Sandwich Buns: Leftovers are one of the best parts of Thanksgiving, and the only thing better than leftover turkey is homemade sandwich rolls.
2. Garlic Mashed Potatoes: The Thanksgiving table just isn’t the same without some delicious mashed potatoes. This version includes several cloves of fresh garlic!
3. Classic Green Bean Casserole: Green bean casserole might be my sister’s favorite dish of all time, so of course this classic recipe needs to be included on this year’s table.
4. Green Apple and Sausage Stuffing: This stuffing recipe comes from yours truly…and it’s quickly risen to one of my favorite stuffing recipes ever!
5. Salted Caramel Apple Pie: I think my family would revolt if an apple pie wasn’t on the menu for Thanksgiving. I hope they like this salted caramel version!
6. Homemade Gravy (without meat drippings): Gravy is a staple on any Thanksgiving table, and this version can be made ahead since it doesn’t use meat drippings. The secret flavor booster? Onions!
7. Pumpkin Bundt Cake with Bourbon Cream Cheese Frosting: Normally I wait until after the meal to break into the bourbon. Not this year!
8. Butternut Squash Salad: You can’t only eat turkey and dessert! This salad helps make sure you start your meal on a healthy note.
9. Grandma’s Honey Potato Rolls: I love freshly baked bread, and the hint of honey in these potato rolls is a nice touch!