8 Favorite Fall Pumpkin Recipes
Now that October is just around the corner, it’s time to turn our attention to one of my favorite baking ingredients ever…Pumpkin! Check out some of the links below for some ridiculously tasty Fall pumpkin recipes!
1. Would you like a scoop of Pumpkin Ice Cream with that pumpkin pie? Why, yes. Yes, I would!
2. I love a toasted bagel with butter for breakfast. Step it up a notch with Pumpkin Bagels with Whipped Cinnamon Honey Butter!
3. Pumpkin Doughnuts (2 ways): Doughnuts are delicious enough by themselves…but add in pumpkin, cinnamon, and sugar? I’m in heaven!
4. If you’re a cookie lover (and who isn’t?), then these Pumpkin Butterscotch Cookies need to be on your baking list this Fall!
5. These Mini-Pumpkin Pie Cakes are the perfect way to welcome in October!
6. Chopped pecans make everything better! This Pumpkin Pecan Bread would make a great hostess gift for Autumn parties, too.
7. How clever are these pumpkin and ghost cupcakes? Make a batch of these Pumpkin Chocolate Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting for your Halloween party this year!
8. Few things can beat a muffin and a hot cup of coffee on a chilly, Fall day. Try these Pumpkin Raisin Muffins for an extra special treat!
Spiced® is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associate Programs and other affiliate services. This means that spicedblog.com receives a small commission by linking to Amazon.com and other sites at no cost to the readers.
Mmm!! Pumpkin heaven! I cannot wait to check them all out. Thanks so much for including my pumpkin ice cream!
Thanks, Kate!! Fall is my absolute favorite time of the year…and your Pumpkin Ice Cream looks like it needs to be in my freezer right now.
Awww thank you so much for including me, David!!! Those all look amazing!
Anytime, Eva!! Thank you…I’m loving seeing what comes out of your kitchen each day! 🙂
Thank you so much for including my cookie recipe 🙂 I’m all about this pumpkin love!
Anytime, Brandy! I hope you are doing well. I look forward to seeing all of the new, delicious dishes going up on Nutmeg Nanny each day!
Thanks for including my Pumpkin Pecan Bread, David! These all look perfect for fall! Don’t you just love fall baking?
Anytime, Jennifer! I do indeed love this time of the year…my favorite season by far!!
These all look amazing!