This post may contain paid links. For more information, please see our disclosure policy.
Christmas Cookie season has now officially begun! Yup, I announced it. Kinda like when Punxsutawney Phil looks out and sees his shadow on Groundhog Day. I looked out the window and saw really cold weather…which is my one and only rule for when Christmas Cookie season begins. So as you are planning out which cookies to bake this holiday season, I hope this collection provides a bit of inspiration!
2. Soft Lemon Cookies: Who says lemon is a summer flavor? The lemony goodness of these cookies is a nice contrast to chocolate, gingerbread and other traditional holiday flavors.
3. Oatmeal Fudge Bars: Ok, so these aren’t technically cookies, but I dare someone to complain after you make them a batch of these tasty bars.
5. Peanut Butter Snicker Cookies: These little treats have a mini-Snickers bar baked inside. Yup, I need a batch of these right now!
6. Homemade Samoas: So technically Girl Scout cookie season is in the Spring, but I absolutely love Samoas. So I think December still counts as Girl Scout cookie season.
7. Peppermint Tea Shortbread Cookies: These cookies use peppermint tea as an ingredient. How awesome is that? Plus, they’re dipped in white chocolate, and we all know chocolate makes everything better!
8. Malted Hazelnut & Nutella Chocolate Chip Cookies: These tasty treats use malted milk powder as an easy flavor booster. Fun!
9. Espresso Cookies with Biscoff Buttercream: From my own archive here at Spiced, these cookies are absolutely delicious! What’s not to love about tasty buttercream sandwiched between two cookies??
10. Peanut Butter Cookies: You can’t have a cookie collection without the classic Peanut Butter Cookie!
11. My Favorite Chocolate Chip Cookies: My sister created this recipe several years ago, and they are by far the BEST chocolate chip cookie I have ever eaten.
12. Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Pretzel Cookies: These cookies include pretty much everything I want in a dessert. The salty-sweet combo is absolutely addicting!
13. Soft and Chewy Ginger Cookies: I have been a sucker for a good chewy gingerbread cookie ever since I was a kid. There’s something about ginger and the holidays.
14. Black and White Striped Cookies: These impressive cookies absolutely deserve a spot in your holiday cookie line-up!