14 Amazing Christmas Cookies
Christmas Cookie season has now officially begun! Yup, I announced it. Kinda like when Punxsutawney Phil looks out and sees his shadow on Groundhog Day. I looked out the window and saw really cold weather…which is my one and only rule for when Christmas Cookie season begins. So as you are planning out which cookies to bake this holiday season, I hope this collection provides a bit of inspiration!
1. Chocolate Sugar Cookies: You can never go wrong with chocolate. And the fact that some of these are garnished with Heath Bars makes ’em even better!
2. Soft Lemon Cookies: Who says lemon is a summer flavor? The lemony goodness of these cookies is a nice contrast to chocolate, gingerbread and other traditional holiday flavors.
3. Oatmeal Fudge Bars: Ok, so these aren’t technically cookies, but I dare someone to complain after you make them a batch of these tasty bars.
4. Linzer Cookies: These classic cookies are always a hit no matter the time of year!
5. Peanut Butter Snicker Cookies: These little treats have a mini-Snickers bar baked inside. Yup, I need a batch of these right now!
6. Homemade Samoas: So technically Girl Scout cookie season is in the Spring, but I absolutely love Samoas. So I think December still counts as Girl Scout cookie season.
7. Peppermint Tea Shortbread Cookies: These cookies use peppermint tea as an ingredient. How awesome is that? Plus, they’re dipped in white chocolate, and we all know chocolate makes everything better!
8. Malted Hazelnut & Nutella Chocolate Chip Cookies: These tasty treats use malted milk powder as an easy flavor booster. Fun!
9. Espresso Cookies with Biscoff Buttercream: From my own archive here at Spiced, these cookies are absolutely delicious! What’s not to love about tasty buttercream sandwiched between two cookies??
10. Peanut Butter Cookies: You can’t have a cookie collection without the classic Peanut Butter Cookie!
11. My Favorite Chocolate Chip Cookies: My sister created this recipe several years ago, and they are by far the BEST chocolate chip cookie I have ever eaten.
12. Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Pretzel Cookies: These cookies include pretty much everything I want in a dessert. The salty-sweet combo is absolutely addicting!
13. Soft and Chewy Ginger Cookies: I have been a sucker for a good chewy gingerbread cookie ever since I was a kid. There’s something about ginger and the holidays.
14. Black and White Striped Cookies: These impressive cookies absolutely deserve a spot in your holiday cookie line-up!
Spiced® is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associate Programs and other affiliate services. This means that spicedblog.com receives a small commission by linking to Amazon.com and other sites at no cost to the readers.
Thanks for including me in this great round-up, David!
No problem at all, Jennifer! Hope you had a great Thanksgiving!!
HO HO HO!!! Thanks for the link love, David! I’m looking forward to checking out all the others.
Ho Ho Ho back at ya, Ninj! Thanks for the awesome lemon cookies. 🙂
I’m in cooking baking mode so this is perfect now! Pinned. 🙂
PS – I just started following you on pinterest and twitter. 🙂 I’m looking forward to seeing what you’ll be up to next!
Thanks so much for stopping by, Tina!! Happy Cookie Season!
You are the best Santa ever!!! Look at all these cookies :))))! I am rejoicing already. Thank you for the link love too!!
Anytime, Zainab! Those cookies are crazy awesome!!
Thank you so much for mentioning me! And numero uno! OH YEAH!!!
Thanks for the awesome cookie idea, Molly! (I have a serious Heath Bar weakness…)
Oh goodness me too! Heath ice cream mmmm…better work on a recipe for that! Well, I have the ice cream base all set, just need to add the heath!
Oh man, you’re making me way too hungry talking about Heath Bar Ice Cream at 9:30am!!
I don’t know how it’s taken me so long to see this wonderful round up! Thank you so much for including my ginger cookies! 🙂
Anytime…thanks for the ginger cookie post, Audra!!