Now that October is just around the corner, it’s time to turn our attention to one of my favorite baking ingredients ever…Pumpkin! Check out some of the links below for some ridiculously tasty Fall pumpkin recipes!
1. Would you like a scoop of Pumpkin Ice Cream with that pumpkin pie? Why, yes. Yes, I would!
2. I love a toasted bagel with butter for breakfast. Step it up a notch with Pumpkin Bagels with Whipped Cinnamon Honey Butter!
3. Pumpkin Doughnuts (2 ways): Doughnuts are delicious enough by themselves…but add in pumpkin, cinnamon, and sugar? I’m in heaven!
4. If you’re a cookie lover (and who isn’t?), then these Pumpkin Butterscotch Cookies need to be on your baking list this Fall!
5. These Mini-Pumpkin Pie Cakes are the perfect way to welcome in October!
6. Chopped pecans make everything better! This Pumpkin Pecan Bread would make a great hostess gift for Autumn parties, too.
7. How clever are these pumpkin and ghost cupcakes? Make a batch of these Pumpkin Chocolate Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting for your Halloween party this year!
8. Few things can beat a muffin and a hot cup of coffee on a chilly, Fall day. Try these Pumpkin Raisin Muffins for an extra special treat!