This Irish Cream + Brownie Milkshake is the perfect adult treat for St. Patrick’s Day!
This post may contain paid links. For more information, please see our disclosure policy.
Advance Warning: this milkshake is decidedly an adult drink. I know the kids will see brownies go into the blender and want their own glass, so just make their shake with milk instead of Irish Cream. Then add the Irish Cream for the adults!
I used leftover brownies that I’d made earlier in the week, but you could easily use your favorite brownie recipe for this milkshake. In fact, a boxed brownie mix would work quite well (Ghirardelli is one of my favorites when it comes to boxed brownie mixes). Just make sure not to eat all of the brownies before making the milkshakes! Don’t worry…there will still be plenty of brownies left over. If you get inspired and want another brownie milkshake idea, I made this Peanut Butter + Brownie Milkshake last summer…and it was another fan favorite around my house!
Irish Cream + Brownie Milkshake
- ½ cup Irish Cream liqueur
- ¾ cup milk
- 4 scoops ~2 cups vanilla ice cream (or 3 scoops of vanilla ice cream and 1 scoop of coffee ice cream)
- 1 cup ice
- ¾ cup crumbled brownies plus more to garnish top
- chocolate syrup to garnish glass
- Combine all ingredients except chocolate syrup in a blender; blend until smooth.
- Drizzle chocolate syrup down sides of glasses and immediately fill glasses with milkshake.
- Garnish with 1-2 additional pieces of crumbled brownie.