Girl Scout Cookie Dessert Round-Up!
It’s that time of the year again–Girl Scout Cookie Season! I truly think that Girl Scout Cookies may be one of the only reasons I’m willing to open my front door at this time of the year. (I hear they are calling for more snow tonight…really!?)
One of my favorite posts from last year was this roundup featuring a bunch of fun recipes using Girl Scout Cookies. I’ve come across a bunch of new recipes in the past year, so I figured its time to create another Girl Scout Cookie Roundup. We don’t often have leftover Girl Scout Cookies around my house, but maybe this year I will hide a few boxes from
my wife myself to use for these recipes. What is your favorite Girl Scout Cookie flavor/recipe?
- Do-Si-Do Pie: How can you go wrong with peanut butter, chocolate mousse, and Do-Si-Do cookies? Oh yeah, and they’re all in an Oreo crust!
Image: Bakers Royale.
- Samoa Cupcakes: My wife’s favorite Girl Scout Cookie is the Samoa…I wonder what she’ll think about these amazing Samoa Cupcakes? I also wonder if there will be any left by the time she gets home?
Image: The Culinary Chronicles.
- Trefoil Cookie Pops: What a clever (and colorful) way to use Trefoils! I suspect these will become Easter treats in the near future.
Image: Coupon Clipping Cook.
- Thin Mint Cake: Thin Mints are one of the most popular Girl Scout Cookie flavors–and for good reason! This cake is definitely on my list to try…soon.
Image: I Am Baker.
- Mango Coconut Buttercream Frosting: Doesn’t this frosting sound like the perfect addition to a spring-time cake?
Image: Bake No Prisoners
- Tagalong Peanut Butter Parfaits: In the words of Donkey in Shrek, “Parfait’s gotta be the most delicious thing on the whole darn planet!” And I couldn’t agree with Donkey more! This parfait might be one of the best ever as it uses Tagalongs and chocolate.
Image: My Baking Addiction
- Lemonade Crème: This dessert was created by Stacy Calles, the Chef de Cuisine at Emeril’s Chop House in Bethlehem, PA. Talk about a creative use of Lemonade cookies!
Image: Chicago Tribune
- Thank U Berry Munch Cranberry Pecan Chicken Salad: Who said Girl Scout Cookies could only be eaten for dessert? This recipe uses crumbled cookies as a salad topping. Now I can have Girl Scout Cookies for dinner and dessert!
Image: Little Brownie Bakers
Spiced® is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associate Programs and other affiliate services. This means that spicedblog.com receives a small commission by linking to Amazon.com and other sites at no cost to the readers.