The Super Bowl is about a week and a half away now, and you know what that means…time to start planning the appetizers for the big game! Whether you are hosting a big party or just having a low-key night watching the game (and the commercials), you’re sure to find some tasty treats in this list. Enjoy!
1. Easy Buffalo Chicken Dip: Every Super Bowl party must have a Buffalo Chicken Dip. This easy version is a staple of Super Bowl parties in our house!
2. Heath Bar Crunch Chex Mix: I’m a sucker for a sweet and salty combo, and Heath Bars are my favorite candy. That means this snack wins the Super Bowl. Literally.
3. Chocolate Super Bowl Cake: This chocolate cake + chocolate frosting is sure to be a hit at your party!
4. Rosemary, Ham, and Brie Pockets: The key to Super Bowl appetizers is they need to be easy and bite-sized…which makes these sandwich pockets perfect for your snack table!
5. Jack Daniels Honey BBQ Baked Chicken Wings: You can’t have a Super Bowl party without wings! Bonus: these wings are baked and include Jack Daniels Honey Bourbon. Score one for the home team!
6. Classic Soft Pretzels: Football isn’t football without soft pretzels.
7. Caramelized Onion Dip: You can never have enough delicious dips on your Super Bowl snack table. This chilled dip can be made ahead and served right before kick-off.
8. Oven-Baked Potato Wedges: These potato wedges are baked not fried…bet you can’t eat just one!
9. Spicy Sausage Balls: These 3-ingredient Spicy Sausage Balls are a favorite game-time snack in the Spiced house!
10. Simply Perfect Brownies: Don’t forget the sweets! These homemade brownies would be a tasty addition to your Super Bowl snack table.
11. Caramel Pecan Bars: I’ve always loved pecan pie…and these Caramel Pecan Bars are like bite-sized pecan pies.
12. Mini Taco Bowls: These easy taco bowls are a fun way to serve all sorts of Super Bowl snacks.
13. Crockpot Turkey Chili + Homemade Corn Bread: Just let guests serve themselves straight from the crockpot with these easy chili + corn bread recipes.
14. Tailgate Club Sandwich Bar: Let your guests build their own club sandwiches with this fun idea!
15. Easy Buffalo Popcorn: This tasty treat combines two Super Bowl favorites into one perfect snack.