Tis the season for gifting treats. If you’re wondering what to make for friends and neighbors and want to be sure it’s a tried and true recipe, this selection from Food Network will do the trick! We were thrilled to hear from Food Network asking us to share their food gifts! “Of course”, we said. We love their recipes and these are no exception. So pick your fave + gift them up!
1. Caramel Apple Popcorn Clusters – While making traditional popcorn garlands, use leftover popcorn for this treat.
2. Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge – A classic holiday treat! Easy to make too!
4. Ricotta Orange Pound Cake – This treat makes a delicious Christmas morning breakfast!
5. Chocolate Pretzels – If you have kids, this a great recipe to let them help with! Visit Food Network for the recipe.
6. Swirled Almond Apricot Bark – Barks are a great gift to give because they’re easy to make and you can add in your favorite flavors! Visit Food Network for this bark recipe!
7. Peppermint Mini-Marshmallow Bark – Last but not least, this bark is colorful and perfect for the holidays! Get the recipe here from Food Network!